As a TZedakah Pass member, you will enjoy a quicker, easier donation process and remove the hassle of writing down your credit card information or mailing a check each time.
How does this work?
- Open your TZPass with a minimum of $180 to the Operating Fund.
- Contributions to other funds must be made separately; we are unable to make transfers from the Operating Fund to other funds.
- Notify Shay when you want to make a donation (in honor of, in memory of, etc.) and the amount to deduct from your account.
- When your account reaches a $36 balance, you will be notified and will be able to add to your account.
- You may ask for an accounting of your funds at any time.
- All donations will be acknowledged in the monthly newsletter, unless otherwise requested.
- The recipient will be notified immediately.
OPEN YOUR TZPass Account now!
Once you have opened your TZPass
just let us know and we’ll take care of the rest.
For members who already established a Special Donation Account, those funds have been transferred to your TZPass!
Special thanks to Judy Platt for connecting the Special Donation Account as an EZPass, and special thanks to Shay HaLevi for the fabulous image!